This large aviary/chickencoop is very nice executed with rooftiles. Thanks to the large dimensions, offers the hutch a lot of space. It is also very comfortable for you, because you can walk in the hutch. Gathering the eggs, cleaning the sleeping compartments, cleaning the run, it is all very easy. The safety porch maket it easy to go into the hutch, without the possibility that the birds will fly away.
- **There can be considerable colour differences in Douglas fir. This depends on whether the wood is from the outside of the tree or is heartwood. This colour difference gradually diminishes, due to ageing and discolouration.
- Made of Douglas wood. Frames of 68x44mm, shelves of 18mm thickness. Even without treatment this wood will be sustainable for about 15 years, however it will become grey quickly without treatment.
- The FLEX consist of Standard panels. Therefore you can get it as you want. In the productname, the number of panels is being mentioned. For exemple, FLEX 3.1 is 3 panels wide, and one panel deep.
- The hutch is made of panels of 180x85cm or 180x120cm. This can be screwed together, the holes are pre-drilled.
- Easy to clean rabbit hutch with handy drawer
- The wooden panels have a wooden frame of 68x44 with shelves of 18mm thick
- The drawer of this pet house is extra deep and sturdy
- Meshpannels with black plasticized mesh of 1,1 mm thickness. Mesh of 13x13 mm
- With safety porch for a safe access to the aviary. The doors can be locked from both sides.
- If there is high humidity outside, then it is also humid inside a loft. You can treat the inside of the loft with stain to prevent the mold to grow.
|Outer dimensions incl. roof and nest box (WxDxH)||570x200x250cm|
|Outer ground dimensions (WxD)||510x179cm|
|Internal dimensions sleeping compartment (BxD)||76x80cm|
|Internal dimensions run (WxDxH)||420x170x185cm|
|Dimension per panel (WxH)||170x85cm|
|Perches||2 for chickens/6 for birds|
|Thickness vertical beams||68x44mm|
- To avoid that the Douglas wood becomes grey, we advise to use Douglas oil
- Treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray
- Use some wax or vaseline for moving parts such as drawers and sliding panels
Instructions for assembly
- You also receive a package of screws to assemble the panels
- When it is not in a sheltered place we advise you to anchor the pet house
- You can easily order soil anchors as well
- Place the pet house straight on a flat and firm surface