Aviary Flex 4.1 is a beautiful, spacious aviary with a lock and night shelter. You can keep tropical birds and quail in this aviary made from douglas wood and enjoy all the comforts of home. The night shelter and part of the run have a closed roof; this is the raised part of the roof.
Aviary Flex 4.1 has a lock of approx. 80x75cm, so you can easily get to the birds without them escaping. The lockable night shelter and storage area can also be accessed via the airlock. The door to the run has a rotating feeding system. The doors in the aviary's airlock can be closed from two sides.
- **There can be considerable colour differences in Douglas fir. This depends on whether the wood is from the outside of the tree or is heartwood. This colour difference gradually diminishes, due to ageing and discolouration.
- The sleeping compartment of the aviary is lockable
- The sleeping compartment is equipped with a perch
- This aviary is equipped with a rotating feeding system. Therefore the birds can be easily fed
- This aviary can also be mounted in the opposite direction
- Made of Douglas wood. Frames of 68x44mm, shelves of 18mm thickness. Even without treatment this wood will be sustainable for about 15 years, however it will become grey quickly without treatment.
- The FLEX consist of Standard panels. Therefore you can get it as you want. In the productname, the number of panels is being mentioned. For exemple, FLEX 3.1 is 3 panels wide, and one panel deep.
- The hutch is made of panels of 180x85cm or 180x120cm. This can be screwed together, the holes are pre-drilled.
- The wooden panels have a wooden frame of 68x44 with shelves of 18mm thick
- Meshpannels with black plasticized mesh of 1,1 mm thickness. Mesh of 13x13 mm
- With safety porch for a safe access to the aviary. The doors can be locked from both sides.
- If there is high humidity outside, then it is also humid inside a loft. You can treat the inside of the loft with stain to prevent the mold to grow.
|Outer dimensions including roof (WxDxH)||346x139x196cm|
|Outer ground dimensions (WxD)||340x129cm|
|Internal dimensions sleeping compartment (BxD)||72x40cm|
|Internal dimensions run (WxDxH)||250x120x180cm|
|Internal dimensions safety porch (WxDxH)||74x80x180cm|
|Dimensions large door (WxH)||71x166cm|
|Thickness vertical beams||68x44mm|
- To avoid that the Douglas wood becomes grey, we advise to use Douglas oil
- Treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray
- Use some wax or vaseline for moving parts such as drawers and sliding panels