Aviary Flex 2.2 is a beautiful aviary for outside with many practical details. The aviary is provided with a safety porch, so that you can reach the birds, with less chance that they could escape. The sleeping compartment is provided with 2 doors. The round fly hole is lockable. The aviary has a storage room, perches and a form plywood roof. The Flex is a beautiful aviary, which you can adapt to your own wishes!
- **There can be considerable colour differences in Douglas fir. This depends on whether the wood is from the outside of the tree or is heartwood. This colour difference gradually diminishes, due to ageing and discolouration.
- Made of Douglas wood. Frames of 68x44mm, shelves of 18mm thickness. Even without treatment this wood will be sustainable for about 15 years, however it will become grey quickly without treatment.
- The FLEX consist of Standard panels. Therefore you can get it as you want. In the productname, the number of panels is being mentioned. For exemple, FLEX 3.1 is 3 panels wide, and one panel deep.
- The hutch is made of panels of 180x85cm or 180x120cm. This can be screwed together, the holes are pre-drilled.
- The wooden panels have a wooden frame of 68x44 with shelves of 18mm thick
- Meshpannels with black plasticized mesh of 1,1 mm thickness. Mesh of 13x13 mm
- If there is high humidity outside, then it is also humid inside a loft. You can treat the inside of the loft with stain to prevent the mold to grow.
|Outer dimensions including roof (WxDxH)||182x183x196cm|
|Outer ground dimensions (WxD)||170x179x94cm|
|Internal dimensions sleeping compartment (WxDxH)||75x30x85cm|
|Internal dimensions run (WxDxH)||165x75x190cm|
|Internal dimensions safety porch (WxDxH)||75x50x190cm|
|Perches||2 in sleeping comp., 2 in run|
|Thickness vertical beams||68x44mm|
- To avoid that the Douglas wood becomes grey, we advise to use Douglas oil
- Treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray
- Use some wax or vaseline for moving parts such as drawers and sliding panels
Instructions for assembly
- Delivered like a kit, with pre-assembled panels. The panels can be easily fixed to each other. Everything is pre-drilled.
- The pannels are ready to use. Door(s) and locks and mesh already assembled. Therefore the assembly is really easy.
- A foundation of 4,5 cm high, will be delivered as well. At the foundation you fix the panels. Therefore we advice a flat surface.
- This product is being delivered at a pallet, by a lorry with pallet truck and tailgate. Please keep in mind that the pallet truck requires a hard surface!