The rabbit hutch Excellent Small has 2 floors and is suitable for 1 little rabbit. The hutch has 2 trays, because of that you can clean it very easily. The hutch has a practical storage attick and a hinged roof, which is provided with black roofing felt. The hutch is made of pine wood and is provided with chewprotection.
- Rabbit hutch with the following features:
- The pet house is made of beautiful pine wood
- The roof of this rabbit hutch is equipped with roofing felt
- The pet house has a handy storage attic
- This pet house is equipped with extra sturdy black coated bars
- Equipped with a ramp between the first and ground floor
- Convenient drawer with fixed plastic inner tray
- The drawer of this pet house is extra deep and sturdy
- Also a handy removable drawer at the bottom of this rabbit hutch
- The back of this pet house is made of solid wood
- The bottom run is lockable
- The doors of this rabbit hutch are equiped with double locks
- This pet house is equipped with adjustable plastic feet
- Building kit with mostly pre-assembled panels, incl. fixing materials and instructions
- The pet house is equipped with anti-chewing strips in the most sensitive areas. For non-protected parts you can order anti chewing stripes.
- If there is high humidity outside, then it is also humid inside a loft. This can cause mold to grow.
- In case of damp weather, the wood can expand and the doors will clamp
- This hutch has been painted once, but we advise to paint it again for a beautiful result.
- If the pet house is being used as an indoor cage, we advise you to cover the floor to prevent damage caused by urine, for example
- Run with different depth then the hutch:
- Run Joey
|Outer dimensions including roof (WxDxH)||101x51x113cm|
|Outer ground dimensions (WxD)||90x40cm|
|Internal dimensions of the 1st floor (WxD)||86x36cm|
|Internal dimensions sleeping compartment (BxD)||33x36cm|
|Internal dimensions bottom run (BxD)||86x36cm|
|Distance of the bars||24mm|
Dimensions of shipping boxes
|Box 1||96 x 43,5 x 25,5cm — 13,7kg|
|Box 2||102 x 60 x 13,5cm — 13,7kg|
- You should stain the wood to prevent mold or wood rot
- It is advisable to clean the wood periodically to prevent mold and green mold
- You can stain it in any desired colour.
- Treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray
- Use some wax or vaseline for moving parts such as drawers and sliding panels
- If possible, place the pet house at a sheltered place.
- Matching stain for the white parts is White wash stain
- Matching stain for the gray parts is Grey wash stain
Instructions for assembly
- The pet house is delivered in sturdy cardboard box/boxes
- The pet house comes with a simple assembly instruction
- You also receive a package of screws to assemble the panels
- The holes in the panels are pre-drilled, except for the locks
- With only one screwdriver/machine you can assemble the complete pet house
Information about used materials
This pet house is made from pine wood in the traditional way. Pine wood is a particularly beautiful kind of coniferous wood which has been valued for a long time in our range of pet houses. Especially the wood grain, flame drawing, and changing color shades give the enclosure a solid and warm appearance.
The wood, used for your pet house is a unique natural product which has been processed according to traditional methods in the country of origin, after careful selection. It is characteristic and unique in every way. This wood product has been manually processed. No single piece of wood is the same in shape, structure or color, so color shades are inevitable even within one piece of wood. Wind cracks, imperfections and the presence of large and small knots testify to their origin and years of growth. Bumps are usually manually updated with wood fill. Through use and through the influence of light, new pet houses will finally get a warmer color. Color differences in comparison with the show model or even among themselves are therefore usual. The pet house is stained in the colors as in the picture. You should do it once again to prevent mold and rot. You can easily order the stain together with the pet house.
Hinges and locks/anchorage
It is advisable to treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray or lock spray to prevent rust and corrosion. If the pet house is not in a covered place, we advise you to anchor the house.