The rabbit hutch Holiday Small is extended with 2 runs Space and is provided with chewprotection. The hutch has large doors with double doorlocks and has rubber feet. This hutch has a deep tray in the sleeping compartment, so that you can clean it easily, and has a practical storage attick. The roof is provided with green roofing felt.
- In order to combine ren and pet house, a lattice panel and/or door should be removed
- Rabbit hutch with the following features:
- The pet house is made of beautiful pine wood
- The roof of this rabbit hutch is equipped with roofing felt
- The pet house has a handy storage attic
- This pet house is equipped with extra sturdy black coated bars
- Equipped with a ramp between the first and ground floor
- Convenient drawer with fixed plastic inner tray
- The drawer of this pet house is extra deep and sturdy
- The back of this pet house is made of solid wood
- Lockable sleeping compartment: door slides up/down
- The doors of this rabbit hutch are equiped with double locks
- This pet house has rubber feet
- Building kit with mostly pre-assembled panels, incl. fixing materials and instructions
- The pet house is equipped with anti-chewing strips in the most sensitive areas. For non-protected parts you can order anti chewing stripes.
- Attached run
- The roof of the additional run is covered with roofing felt
- This loft can not be built in mirror image
- If there is high humidity outside, then it is also humid inside a loft. This can cause mold to grow.
- In case of damp weather, the wood can expand and the doors will clamp
- In any rabbit hutch with attachments, the space between them is not closed watertight
- This hutch has been painted once, but we advise to paint it again for a beautiful result.
- If the pet house is being used as an indoor cage, we advise you to cover the floor to prevent damage caused by urine, for example
- Appropriate additional run:
- Free-range run Small
- Run with different depth then the hutch:
- Rabbit run Multirun
|Outer dimensions incl. roof and nest box (WxDxH)||299x73x128cm|
|Outer ground dimensions (WxD)||287x59cm|
|Internal dimensions sleeping compartment (WxDxH)||60x55x49cm|
|Height below the sleeping quarter (H)||36cm|
|Opening to sleeping quarter (WxH)||21x25cm|
|Distance of the bars||24mm|
Dimensions of shipping boxes
|Box 1||98 x 72 x 23cm — 30kg|
|Box 2||131 x 61 x 15cm — 15kg|
|Box 3||87 x 44 x 8cm — 9kg|
|Box 4||88 x 72 x 11cm — 10,4kg|
- You should stain the wood to prevent mold or wood rot
- It is advisable to clean the wood periodically to prevent mold and green mold
- You can stain it in any desired colour.
- Treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray
- Use some wax or vaseline for moving parts such as drawers and sliding panels
- If possible, place the pet house at a sheltered place.
- Matching stain is a transparent or Nature brown stain
Instructions for assembly
- The pet house comes with a simple assembly instruction
- You also receive a package of screws to assemble the panels
- The holes in the panels are pre-drilled, except for the locks
- When it is not in a sheltered place we advise you to anchor the pet house
Information about used materials
This pet house is made from pine wood in the traditional way. Pine wood is a particularly beautiful kind of coniferous wood which has been valued for a long time in our range of pet houses. Especially the wood grain, flame drawing, and changing color shades give the enclosure a solid and warm appearance.
The wood, used for your pet house is a unique natural product which has been processed according to traditional methods in the country of origin, after careful selection. It is characteristic and unique in every way. This wood product has been manually processed. No single piece of wood is the same in shape, structure or color, so color shades are inevitable even within one piece of wood. Wind cracks, imperfections and the presence of large and small knots testify to their origin and years of growth. Bumps are usually manually updated with wood fill. Through use and through the influence of light, new pet houses will finally get a warmer color. Color differences in comparison with the show model or even among themselves are therefore usual. The pet house is stained in the colors as in the picture. You should do it once again to prevent mold and rot. You can easily order the stain together with the pet house.
Hinges and locks/anchorage
It is advisable to treat the hinges and locks periodically with silicone spray or lock spray to prevent rust and corrosion. If the pet house is not in a covered place, we advise you to anchor the house.