Chickencoop Rosy is made of Douglaswood and black impregnated wood. Because of the large door you can clean the sleeping compartment very easily. To preserve the color of the wood you can treat it with Douglas oil. Without further treatment, the wood will quickly turn grey. Even without further treatment, Douglas fir is very durable.
- Will be delivered as construction kit, incl. screws
- The roof is covered with bitumen roofing membrane (5mm thick)
- Made of Douglas wood. Frames of 68x44mm, shelves of 18mm thickness. Even without treatment this wood will be sustainable for about 15 years, however it will become grey quickly without treatment.
- This chicken coop is equipped with plastic feet
|Outer dimensions (WxDxH)
|Outer ground dimensions (WxD)
|Internal dimensions sleeping compartment (WxDxH)
|Dimension of opening hutch (WxH)
|Height below the sleeping quarter (H)
|Corner post size
|Opening to sleeping quarter (WxH)
- To avoid that the Douglas wood becomes grey, we advise to use Douglas oil